The Model 753A offers exceptional performance and versatility in a full featured but moderately priced transducer conditioning amplifier. This instrument offers a selectable constant voltage or constant current excitation supply, a 10 wire conditioner, a remotely controllable bipolar or 3 step unipolar, single- or double-shunt Cal, and an excellent high performance wide band differential dc amplifier. A front-panel plug-in conditioner assembly allows the user to quickly and easily reconfigure the conditioner for a wide variety of transducers.
The Ectron Model E713 enclosure provides power distribution and signal interconnection for up to 12 Model 753As.
- 140 kHz Bandwidth
- 300 V Common Mode Voltage
- <0.4 µV/°C Zero Stability
- 25 µs Settling Time
- 50 µs Overload Recovery
- Five-Pole Filter
- Isolated Constant-Voltage or Constant-Current Excitation
- Ten Wire Transducer Input
- Integral Line Power Supply
- 12 Units Per 5-1/4″ High Rack