How well do you know your factory?
- When is the best time to perform maintenance on my equipment?
- How can I ensure consistent product output? How can I pinpoint exactly what went wrong in the process when the output isn’t as expected?
- Which tasks are better handled by a single employee, and which tasks are better handled by multiple employees?
- How do I track energy efficiency without reducing productivity, output and growth?
- How can I gauge employee efficiency, so I can give employees more flexibility and still manage costs?
- What are the consequences to my bottom line if certain machines break down, or we experience personnel shortages?
Figuring all of this out requires a lot of data points, time and effort
Plus, things keep changing all the time! I’d need to monitor every inch of my factory, every second of the day. But I don’t have the staff, and I am just one person.
Even if I somehow had the data, I would need it interpreted and compared against KPIs and industry-wide best practices. It would be great to run ‘what if’ scenarios if I tweak operations relating to equipment, process, time and/or personnel.
Your plug-and-play solution is: