The Model 563H Transducer Conditioner Amplifier provides excitation, balance, calibration, and precise amplification for one-, two- or four-arm bridges and other transducer types. Excellent low level operation allows its use with very low output sources. A wide gain range from 0.01 to 2500 allows operation with a variety of sources. Versatility is further enhanced by the three step output zero control with ranges of ±0.1 V, ±1 V, and ±10 V.
Bandwidth is dc to 200 kHz. An optional five-step, two-pole Bessel filter has positions of 10 Hz, 100 Hz, 1 kHz, 10 kHz, and Wideband. Another option provides 100 mA output capability. Both provide dual output signals.
Available enclosures include a two unit portable bench mount, a six unit portable bench mount, and a sixteen unit standard 19-inch rack mount.
- True Differential Input
- Dc to 200 kHz Bandwidth
- 0.1 V to 15 V Excitation
- Conditioning for 1/4, 1/2, or Full Bridges
- 100:1 Input Divider
- ±0.1 V, ±1 V, and ±10 V Output Zero Control
- Five-Step, Two-Pole Filter
- Bipolar Shunt Cal
- Null Indicator LEDs
- Remote Cal and Zero Check
- Ac Line Powered, 12 V dc optional
- J: Wideband Output-10mA; Filtered Output-None
- K: Wideband Output-100mA; Filtered Output-None
- L: Wideband Output-10mA; Filtered Output-10mA
- M: Wideband Output-100mA; Filtered Output-10mA
- N: Wideband Output-10mA; Filtered Output-100mA