The Edge Computer ECT-ECI is a multipurpose, rugged HALT and HASS-tested industrial computer that can be deployed on the factory floor or outside in junction boxes. The uses are: HMI Computer, Control Computer, IIoT Gateway.
The Edge Computer ECT-ECI runs Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC operating system, is DIN rail mountable, is enclosed in an IP67/68 enclosure and works at -40 to 80 C.
The ECT-ECI computer is an Azure IoT certified device: AZURE PRODUCT PAGE
- When deployed as an HMI computer, it runs windows server (IIS) to access local applications.
- When deployed as an Edge computer it also runs real time dashboards for accessing IIoT information.
- When deployed as a gateway it runs the Azure virtual IoT Hub and connects to Azure Cloud
- Protocol bridging between the IT and OT network, converts EthernetIP, Profinet protocols into TCP/IP
The ECT-ECI is part of the SmartEYE™ IIoT platform solution for factory wide 360 view of operations offered by Ectron.
Ectron is a Microsoft Partner and Azure CSP (Cloud Solutions Provider).
- Operating System: MS Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC
- Azure IoT qualified for connectivity to Microsoft Azure
- Edge AI/ML capability
- HALT, HASS tested
- OT – IT bridging
- Connectivity: Dual USB, Dual Ethernet, HDMI
- Processor : Intel Core i3 7100E, CM238, PCH, GT2, Rapid Shutdown, Industrial grade
- Storage: 450 GB SSD
- Memory: 16 GB ECC DDR4
- Operating Voltage : 20 to 30V
- Operating Temperature : – 40 to +85°C
- 95% non-condensing humidity
- DIN rail mountable
- Enclosed in an IP67/68 enclosure
OPTIONS AND ACCESSORIES
- WiFi, LoRA, 4G/LTE radio (cellular charges may apply), 5G
- SLC SSD
- Edge Computer
- Control Computer
- IIoT Edge Computer
- Edge IIoT Gateway
- Machine/Engine Monitor and HMI computer
- Building Automation
- Industrial Vision