The Model 416 is a transducer conditioner with a precision instrumentation amplifier for use in poor environmental conditions. Designed for use with almost any transducer, this conditioner-amplifier provides outstanding performance despite temperature extremes and high levels of shock and vibration.
Featuring complete ohmic isolation between the signal input, output, excitation, power supply and case, it is a solid-state chopper-stabilized differential dc amplifier with an internal excitation voltage supply. The high input impedance permits operation with a large variety of signal sources; and the low output impedance allows operation into highly reactive loads, telemetry equipment and most recording and/or storage devices.
- Ruggedized for environmental extremes
- ±10 V amplifier output
- Continuous gain in a 1-2-5 sequence from 10 to >2500
- Customer-selectable excitation voltage
- ±40 mV input zero suppression
- EMI / RFI filtering on all connector pins
- Operation from any dc voltage from +10.5 V dc to +32 V dc
- Output can be limited to 0 V to +5 V
- Gain sequence can be changed to binary
- (2-4-8 sequence) with gains from 16 to >2500