The Edge Computer ECT-MAN is a multipurpose, rugged IP-65 industrial server class computer that can be deployed on the factory floor or outside in junction boxes. The uses of this computer are many: Industrial Server Computer, Control Computer, IIoT Gateway, Remote monitoring computer, Factory monitor.
The Server ECT-MAN runs Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC operating system, is panel mountable and is enclosed in an IP65 enclosure and works at operating temperature range of -40 to 80 C.
The ECT-MAN computer is an Azure IoT certified device: AZURE PRODUCT PAGE
ECT-MAN provides Protocol bridging between the IT and OT network
ECT-MAN converts EthernetIP, Profinet, MT-Connect protocols into TCP/IP, MQTT or OPC/UA
The ECT-MAN is part of the SmartEYE™ IIoT platform solution for factory wide 360 view of operations offered by Ectron.
Ectron is a Microsoft Partner and Azure CSP (Cloud Solutions Provider).
- Operating System: MS Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC
- Azure IoT qualified for connectivity to Microsoft Azure
- Edge AI/ML co-processor
- OT – IT bridging
- 802.11 WiFi interface built in
- 4G/LTE or 5G with optional GPS
- Connectivity: Quad USB 3.0, Dual USB 2.0, Quad Ethernet, HDMI
- Processor: Intel Xeon 6 Core, CM238, PCH, GT2, Rapid Shutdown, Industrial grade
- Storage: 1 TB
- Memory: 16 GB ECC DDR4
- Operating Voltage: 20 to 30V
- Operating Temperature: – 40 to +85°C
- 95% non-condensing humidity
- Panel/Flange mountable
- Enclosed in an IP65 enclosure
- Edge Server for Plant/Factory
- Control Computer
- IIoT Edge Computer
- Edge IIoT Gateway
- Factory Monitor
- Building Automation
- Mobile Server
- Remote Monitor