The Model T414 is a thermocouple conditioner-amplifier for use in poor environmental conditions. It provides outstanding performance despite temperature extremes and high levels of shock and vibration.
Even more rugged than the Model T418, the Model T414 has been used in many missile and aircraft applications as well as rocket test sleds and other difficult ground applications. It offers the same high performance under severe conditions but lacks some of the front panel controls of the Model T418.
- 100 g Shock, 20 g Vibration
- Excellent Stability Under Large, Fast Temperature Changes
- Direct Thermocouple Input
- Internal Cold Junction Compensators
- Ohmically Isolated Input and Output
- True Differential Input
- High Common Mode Rejection